Autralian Camp Trekking
Activities: Trekking, Hiking and Sightseeing
Group Size: Min 2 pax
Trip Duration: 08 N | 09 D
Max Elevation: 2060m
Trip Route: Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kande – Australian Camp – Dhampus – Phedi – Pokhara – Kathmandu
Australian Camp Trek is one of the most famous short and beautiful trekking route in Nepal at Annapurna Region preserved as Annapurna Conservation Area. This trekking package will be suitable for those who have a short trekking period. It offers the gorgeous view of the Pokhara Valley, surrounding green lush forests hills, mountains and villages. From scenic mountain views to the authentic local village lifestyle this place is the best for the trekking amalgamated of the adventure, nature and culture. Visit village, experience village life, taste local food, meet local villagers.
Highlights of the Trip
• Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan),
• Pokhara Sarangkot
• Breath taking Himalayas and natural beauty
• Local lifestyle and culture
• Stunning landscapes, sunrise, sunset views over the Himalayas
• Green terraced farm different waterfalls, swift flowing rivers, and traditional villages
• Beautiful rhododendron and pine forest, numerous ethnic settlements
• Machhaphure Mountain and ranges
• Peaceful Pokhara
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1330m) – D
Welcome to Nepal. At your arrival in Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, Himalayan Namobuddha Travel and Treks’ representative will be there to welcome you. The representative will help you to check in your hotel rooms. In the hotel, you will be briefed about your activities during the trip. In the evening you will be welcomed with a dinner in one of the typical Nepali restaurant with cultural programs. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu- B
After breakfast at your hotel, we do sightseeing around Kathmandu city. We start our day trip from Thamel, this is the famous tourist street of Kathmandu city. You can shop your needy equipments, then to the famous historical place Kathmandu Durbar Square and then we will take you for Patan tour where you will be visiting Patan Durbar Square and living goddess of Nepal – KUMARI of Patan. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (970 m) (about 7 hour) – B
Today we will drive to Pokhara- one of the most beautiful cities of Nepal. It always worth’s visiting this city while you are in Nepal where you can enjoy most beautiful natural scenery, close views of mountains and various interesting places. Upon arrival at Pokhara, you will check in the hotel . You can rest for sometime or visit lakeside area on your own. Overnight at the hotel in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing- B
In the early morning you will proceed for sunrise view at Sarangkot Hill. One can enjoy the excellent view of Pokhara city and the High Paragliding is optional for you. Then we will get back to Pokhara hotel for breakfast. After that we will explore the most famous places of Pokhara – Devi’s fall, Gupteshwor cave, Bindabasini temple, International museum etc. If the time is consumable we will do boating on Fewa Lake. Overnight at the hotel in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Day05: Drive to kande (about 1 hrs) and trek to Australian camp (2-3 hrs)
Today we drive to Kande from where we will begin our hiking. On the way it offers beautiful views of Annapurna mountain, mount manaslu, mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Fishtail and a view of Pokhara valley. You can spent rest of the day exploring around, talking with local people and surrounding views. Overnight in Australian Camp.
Day 06: Trek from Australian Camp to Phedi via Dhampus (1650 m) and drive to Pokhara (about 45 min)
After breakfast, we start our trek to Dhampus, thr trail offers a wounderful views of landscape and mountains, a local gurung community, flowers, mustard field etc. After having lunch at Dhampus, we will hike down to the Phedi. We drive from phedi to Pokhara. Overnight at Pokhara.
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (about 7 hrs) – B
After breakfast we will drive from Pokhara to Chitwan, a home to wildlife. After lunch we will go out for exploring Chitwan. In the evening we will enjoy the Tharu culture stick dance & program. Overnight in Chitwan.
Day 08: Free day in Kathmandu- B, D
This day you will have free day on your own. Also, Himalayan Namobuddha Travel and Trek will take you for a farewell lunch or dinner in one of the finest restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 09: Departure day- B
Today is your departure day. Himalayan Namobuddha’s representative will drop you to Airport 3 hours before scheduled flight. It’s time to bid Nepal farewell visit and appreciate your visit to our country Nepal. Hopefully we shall meet again.
*Note: Above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make shorter or longer or any other further changes in above itinerary. We will provide you details accordingly.
1. Airport drop + Pick up by private transportation
2. Welcome dinner in typical cultural restaurant in Kathmandu.
3. Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara with breakfast
4. Tourist Bus from Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu
5. Private transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
6. License holder experienced tour guide during sightseeing and his salary, meal, transportation etc.
7. During the trek: accommodation with all meals (B- Breakfast, L- Lunch and D- Dinner)
8. Local License holder trekking guide during the trek and his salary, accommodation, food, transportation, insurance etc
9. All necessary ground transportation during the trek.
10. All necessary trekking permit and paper works.
11. Farewell lunch / dinner in Kathmandu.
1. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
2. Entrance fee during sightseeing in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
3. All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
4. Tips to guide (Expected but not mandatory)
5. Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control.
6. Other things which are not mentioned above.
Wish you a wonderful Himalayan experience with us!!!
We put our customers first in everything we do and all our team members are specialized in their descriptive responsibilities and professionals, who deliver quality service, enabling our customers to fully leverage the benefits.